Listing Details

Report Abuse

htown

HTown Home Inspections

Mark Roach

  • Independent home inspector performing. Full structural, mechanical, and thermal imaging scans of homes being bought and sold.

    Structural (Foundation, walls, ceilings, and roof.). Mechanical (Electrical systems and fixtures. Plumbing system and fixtures. Heating and cooling HVAC systems.) Thermal imaging. Allows us to see things not visible to the human eye. Like hidden water intrusion. Hot spots on electrical circuits. Disconnected air-ducts. And missing insulation inside of the walls and ceilings. View sample reports and pictures on our website. www.aprofessionalhomeinspection.com
  • "Give us 1% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 99%

Contact Information

Phone
Zip/Post Code
77375
Social Information

Author Info

Roger Stallings

Member since 2 years ago
View Profile

0 Reviews

You need to Login or Sign Up to submit a review